Sunday, May 20, 2007

Come to Jesus, my opinion

The song below is a song that you MUST hear if you never have! Honestly, there is not too much you can say about the song, it's pretty self-explainatory. What's amazing is how he (Chris Rice) is able to, beautifully and simply, put together one song that basically shows the whole story of a Christian's walk. Because of that, the song applies and speaks to EVERYONE who knows the Lord. There isn't a Christian who hasn't been through at least one of those parts of the walk. So now matter where you are in your walk, you are in one of these parts. The rush of emotion that I get from this song is unlike any other.
I saw Chris Rice live at The Rutledge here in Nashville. Apparently everyone else (except my table) was there to see Nathan Lee. Lee actually played this song, saying that he was "jealous" of Chris Rice for being able to write such a song. I'm just thankful he wrote it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home