So, the wife did one of these, and I thought it would be fun.
1. Name a movie(s) that you have seen more than 10 times.
10 Things I Hate About You
Major League 2
The Last Castle
Man on Fire
Sum of All Fears
Remember the Titans
The Italian Job
The Whole Nine Yards
Black Hawk Down
V for Vendetta
Shaun of the Dead
Enemy at the Gate
2. Name a movie that you’ve seen multiple times in the theater.
2012 (same night)
3. Name an actor/actress that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Chiwetel Ejiofor (!!!!)
Anyone else from Firefly/Serenity, especially Alan Tudyk
Ed Helms (at least I think, because love him so far in everything)
Tommy Lee Jones
Dwayne Johnson (The Rock)
Oh...and Will Smith
4. Name an actor/actress that would make you less likely to see a movie.
Kevin Bacon (though his commercial is hilarious!!)
Billy Bob Thorton
5. Name a movie that you can and do quote from.
Hmm...not many. Probably just Serenity, 10 Things I Hate About You, Dave, and Hitch ("Locked Dooowwwnn.")
6. Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs
Pirates of Penzance! That's probably it though...Doo Dah's don't count as words. Maybe Oklahoma too.
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
Fireproof, Dave, and The Blind Side. Oh, and Hitch!
9. Name a movie that you own.
See answer #1 (except Shaun of the Dead, oddly. Can't watch it with Kacey, so no reason in owning it. It comes on Comedy Central enough anyway.)
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Obviously, Will Smith
11. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t yet gotten around to.
12. Ever walked out of a movie?
Not sure, but my parents made my friend Jonathan and I leave Austin Powers at the Calvert City Drive-In.
13. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
Good Will Hunting, Seven Pounds, The Blind Side
15. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
We used to go every weekend, but that was before my husband worked at Family Video and could rent for free. (I'm the husband, copied from my wife's blog.)
16. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
The Tourist. Big mistake. (again, copied from my wife. But, really, it should have been much better.)
17. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
Sports or Comedy. Or Action Thriller
18. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Short Circuit 2 (I think that's earliest, didn't check the date against others). I remember this one vividly because the movie theater guy directed my grandma and me to the wrong place. We walked in and sat down through 10-15 minutes of a movie before we realized we were in the wrong place. The curse words tipped us off.
19. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
Titanic, Burn After Reading (Seriously, I call this one “Burn After Watching,” but you should just burn it before watching it.). The Tourist (mainly because I thought it'd be good.)
20. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Inglorious Bastards (the newer one), Love Actually
21. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen?
White Noise or 28 Days Later
22. What is the funniest movie you’ve seen?