Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Absence make the heart grown fonder?

No, I'm not talking about Bret Hart and the Hart Foundation, you nutty wrestling fans! But I do apoligize for being away for so long. My computer has been messed up, and now that it's fixed, I don't have internet hooked up to it. So, thanks to all of my faithful readers (read: Lesli). Speaking of readers, my sister is El Prego. That's right, she's 5 months away from pooping out a little humanoid. We are hoping for a boy, and by we, I mean me! I'll add some posts here real soon.

1 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Blogger Lesli said...

How is it with working full-time and having both sets of parents in AND a sister-in-law that I have still found time to blog & you haven't?! jk. Hope you're having a good week.

Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home