Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I Didn't Hear You, by Jody Stevens

I Didn't Hear You

Another day and a bunch of words I didn't hear
I heard you talking, but it went right out the other ear
I should've been listening and hanging on every word
I can't say you didn't warn me or didn't try to make it work

What didn't I hear?
What did you say?
Why did you have to walk away?
And leave me alone
I should have known
I should have told you I loved you
Told you I cared
That I cherished the moments
That we shared
Cause you would have heard me
But I didn't hear you

Another night sleepless, wondering what I missed
How could I have let go of a love like this?
It sure is awful quiet, barely even a stir
I'm sitting here trying to fill in the missing words

(Chorus)

I don't know what I missed
But I know what I do
And I just want to tell you
Baby I'm missing you

(Chorus)

-Jody Stevens
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=693580

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home