Friday, January 18, 2008

My Turn: Girl.

Yes, there is a girl.

Yes, her name is Kacey.

Yes, I totally stole this idea from her blog.

Yes, she thinks I'm wonderful.

Yes, I think she's crazy!

No, I have no idea what she's thinking.

No, I'm not complaining.

Yes, I think she's beautiful.

No, that will never change.

No, I will not divulge all the details on the blog.

Yes, I will probably divulge more on my blog than her.

No, that doesn't mean I'll update more often.

Yes, I think she's beautiful.

Yes, I know I already mentioned that.

No, I won't say I love her on here.




Why? Because I'd rather you see it than read it. Or maybe just hear it from her ;o)

4 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger Lesli said...

Cute! I'm happy that you two seem to make each other happy. LOVE YOU!

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I got nothing but smiles :-)

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Sara said...

I got all smiles too! (I know it isn't grammatically correct.)

 
At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Copycat ;)

You think you guys are all smiles...you should see me!!!

I like you boy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home