Saturday, September 24, 2005

Pictures

Quick thought. Have you ever noticed how special some pictures are. I can still see the picture of me with my cousin Leah when we were 4 years old that my grandma has. I have other pictures of friends, family, and relationships, some you look at and smile, some you laugh. This is why you put them on your wall, as your computer background. And others cause you to frown and fight tears. This is why you hide them, turn them upside down, and throw them against the wall. I know a picture paints a thousand words, but the memories it paints are so much more powerful.

1 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger Lesli said...

Sorry to hear that you're having a tough time!! If there is anything that I can do, please don't hesitate to call. I love you, Bud! I'm always here for you if you need me.

Love ya bro,
Lesli

 

Post a Comment

<< Home