Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Rumors

So, you know I love you all. I'm a loving person, it's just the way I am. haha! But I also hold grudges. So, that being said.....

There have been some rumors going around. I don't really know if things that are true count as rumors or not, but let's assume they do. Or at least, let's assume they may not be your's to tell. Usually, if you aren't in the story, it probably isn't yours to tell. So, let's try this. If you have a question, ask me if you aren't sure of the answer. If you know the answer, ask yourself if you are in the story. If you aren't, think of another story to tell. :o)

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, awesome. If you do, then hopefully we talked! Not mad at anyone, just a little frustrated. Love you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home