Monday, October 03, 2005

What a weekend!!

So, I got an email Friday afternoon. Not the most positive thing in the world. It actually almost ruined my day. It almost ruined someone's chances at friendship too. Billy and I threw around the football for a bit while discussing the email. It didn't really help me feel any better...But I was having a Bunko party at my house with roomates and friends that night, so the show must go on, right? Anyway, most of the people from my spring break group came over, plus a few other friends. Although I faked part of the night, it actually was decent fun playing Bunko and Mafia!
Saturday night Billy and I went to Freshman Follies with his friend Amy and her roomate Tracy. Though Follies wasn't great, it was entertaining most of the time and had some decent music, though nothing great musically speaking. (Most people who don't know anything about music probably said that it was great!) Afterwards, we called some people and hung at our house again. Though we didn't do anything special, it was hilarious sitting around and talking. Between Rafael's wit and Amy being Amy, I was truely entertained!!
Sunday was good, as was church that night! I really enjoy going to Hope. Billy has volunteered me to sing bass on their worship team, so I'm looking forward to getting involved there. One of the greatest things about Hope is that, out of all the services this semester (2 a week), I've worn a baseball cap to all but three!! If you wear something nice, you really stick out, which is the opposite of most church atmosphere's, though I really like this better! I can wear shorts, flip-flops, jeans, t-shirt...anything I want that isn't obscene! Thank God for people who actually TRY not to judge people on the way they look. I mean, heck, they accept me!!

1 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Blogger Lesli said...

Glad to hear that you had a great weekend...and that you were up at 6:17 AM!!! AWESOME!

Hope you have a great week.

Lesli

 

Post a Comment

<< Home